Sunday 2 December 2012

Introduction

Hi everyone,

Probably should have done this as my first blog but I just wanted to get my fury out for the lack of respect my favourite sportsmen Ndamukong Suh was not getting.

I'm a PE teacher and have studied sports coaching at University and am always surrounded by sport of some what. I currently play cricket and have played at a decent level but my number 1 love has to be American Football and Detroit Lions. Try calling me during a Lions game and you will talk to my answer phone I watch every game without fail.

I do have some favourite sports teams which will more than likely feature heavily in my blog but I'm just an all round sports nut and will talk about cricket, soccer, football, basketball and many more.

Please do comment and discuss the matters I raise but most of all enjoy reading.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment